Conference-DVDs arrived

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:28:52 EST 2010

Sorry Richmond, I have since caught up with some other List posts and
see that you have apologised to Kevin.

There was no need for this extra post of mine.

As you said, on both a professional and personal level, lets hope the
rest of 2010 brings about an improvement over earlier events.

All the best.