Datagrids and Google Spreadsheets

David Bovill david at architex.tv
Fri Feb 26 09:27:57 EST 2010

I have been meaning to do this for a while now - finally got a good excuse
to play with gData and Rev :)

Before starting this was interested to see if anyone has already worked on
this, or is interested in learning / experimenting / working on it. The aim
is to be able to have 2 way communication between a google spread sheet and
a datagrid table (ie creation and writing to spread sheets and reading from
spreadsheets to be displayed by a datagrid).

Trevor if you are listening - have you any scripts for extracting XML from
datagrids that I could customise - I'm working with a version of your
generic array to xml code - just wandering if you have any updates designed
to work with data grids?