RunRevLive.10: 72 hours left to save

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Feb 26 04:42:46 EST 2010

Bill was a professional. Perhaps to the point where it contributed to
his death. He continued to work and refused to go into hospital at one
point despite both Kevin and I begging him to do so, because he had
work deadlines to meet. He went to the emergency room after he had
completed the work.

We miss him here. He has left a hole in RunRev and in our personal
lives.

Heather