Default font size

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 26 00:06:34 EST 2010

I have an app that I've turned into a Windows standalone. It's been under
development and revision for some time, but all of a sudden something
changed, and the default font size used for things like the menus changed.
When I'm working on the app inside Revolution, the menu text is the correct
size, but when I make a standalone, the menu text is slightly smaller. I've
checked the menu group, the individual menu items, the card and the stack,
and none of them have any explicit text size specified. Can anyone figure
out any other thing that might affect this text size?

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com