an annual calendar somewhere?

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:37:11 EST 2010

2010/2/25 Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be>:

> Le 25-févr.-10 à 21:56, zryip theSlug a écrit :
>
>> 2010/2/25 Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be>:
>>
>>> one question : is it possible to get the calendar in the chosen language
>>> in
>>> the preferences system (in my case : french) ?
>>>

>> Not sure that the calendar is stored in different languages.
>>
>> For french, try this:
>>
>> put shell("ncal -s FR 2010") into field "Calendar Field"
>>

> re
>
> no, it doesn't work ...
> it's a pity
>
> Thanks for trying to help me !

Okay, okay.

on mouseUp
   local tTheCal, tTheMonth, tTheFrenchMonth, tTheDay, tTheFrenchDay

   put "January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December"
into tTheMonth
   put "Janvier,Février,Mars,Avril,Mai,Juin,Juillet,Aiut,Septembre,Octobre,Novembre,Décembre"
into tTheFrenchMonth
   put "Mo,Tu,We,Th,Fr,Sa,Su" into tTheDay
   put "Lu,Ma,Me,Je,Ve,Sa,Di" into tTheFrenchDay

   put shell("ncal -s FR 2010") into tTheCal

   -- Translate month
   repeat with x = 1 to number of items in tTheMonth
      replace (item x of tTheMonth) with (item x of tTheFrenchMonth) in tTheCal
   end repeat

   -- Translate day
   repeat with x = 1 to number of items in tTheDay
      replace (item x of tTheDay) with (item x of tTheFrenchDay) in tTheCal
   end repeat

   put tTheCal into fld "Calendar Field"

end mouseUp

And now?