RunRevLive.10: 72 hours left to save

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:28:15 EST 2010

On 25/02/2010 23:20, Brian Yennie wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Would anyone be unwilling to just call it a day if RunRev said "we're very sorry that we were unable to deliver these DVDs in a timely fashion. please accept our apology this credit towards XYZ and we will still ship your DVD when we can" ?

Quite frankly I would have been happy ages ago if RunRev had said
something of the sort:

"We are very sorry, but there has been a complete Horlicks with the
DVDs. Here's a download site
and here is your magic number to login."

A torrent file would have been just the ticket.

As a blank LightScribe DVD costs about EUR1 that would have been (and
might be) the best way out of
everything.

Guess I'm not the only one who has a problem saying I'm sorry . . .  :)