RunRevLive.10: 72 hours left to save

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 25 14:59:58 EST 2010

Exactly my point, Richmond. That's why I passed up on the deal.  And I didn't even get the chance to avail myself of the simulcast (or to attend the conference itself) because of time constraints. The ONLY benefit I will get out of what I paid will be when (if?) I get the DVDs.

Not a happy camper.  And I wrote to support 3 weeks ago (X2 before I got any response) and then yesterday (was told the shipper CLAIMS to have shipped mine no later than 10 days ago--yeah, sure).

As I said in my earlier post, at this point, RunRev should find out who has NOT yet received a copy and immediately express them a set OR refund their money.