Goin' crazy with a windows error!!!

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 03:18:50 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Giovanni Cannizzaro
<johncanmail-all at yahoo.it> wrote:
> And here is the scenario:
> I use a really simple datagrid (table format, populated with the dgText) in
> a stack called in the modal way.
> Before the modal call of the stack I open the stack invisible, populate the
> dataGrid and re-close it in this way:
>
> open inv stack "nStack"
> set the dgText of grp "myDG" of stack "nStack" to myText
> close stack "nStack"
> set the vis of stack "nStack" to true
> modal stack "nStack"

On Vista I just created a stack containing no more than a DataGrid,
and put the code snippet in a handler in the stack.  It didn't crash.
Could it be there is a problem caused by something else that you did
not mention in the above description?  Or have I just duplicated your
conditions exactly and what doesn't crash for me, does crash for you?

Bernard