Coming back to revTalk after ObjectiveC

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:44:05 EST 2010

I wonder if somehow C-oriented languages have polluted our brains to
anything else! When your are steeped in that mentality, your instincts are
off when programming in Rev so you have "unlearn" those ways. In that
regard, Rev can be a hard language to learn even though it shouldn't be.

It would be so great if we could get Rev Media in all of the elementary
schools around the world and get it into kids brains before the Pythons,
Rubys, C/C++/C# languages corrupt our youth!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER