revBrowserExecuteScript problems

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:03:07 EST 2010

Ugh, I've been at this for *hours* now and I can't seem to see what's different that's causing my issue. Hopefully someone here can point me to the correct solution...

I have a revBrowser instance that opens a webpage. Simple.

The browserDocumentComplete message gets sent and i receive it just fine.

Once the page is loaded I try and execute two javascript functions from the page. All of these script calls fail and throw an exception:

"573,47,1,revBrowserExecuteScript"

However, if I open up the message box and type the _exact same line of code_ (i.e. I copy paste it from the source file into the message box), then it works.

I'm hoping there's something really simple here that I'm missing, because this is starting to get a tad frustrating. ;-)

Thanks!

Jeff M.