[ANN] WeCode Euler

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Feb 23 15:21:26 EST 2010

Brian, André,

Woops... I thought we could overwrite existing entries, but as soon as
we change either the number of the name, a new entry is created.
André, would you mind cleaning up? Maybe implement a system with user
accounts? ;-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 23 feb 2010, om 21:01 heeft Brian Yennie het volgende geschreven: