[ANN] WeCode Euler

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Feb 23 15:01:06 EST 2010

LOL, yeah where's that edit button? I confess I blew it on my first two entries -- left the comments blank on one and forgot to change the problem number on the other.

With that said, I think the most impressive so far was solving the problem so quickly of how to collect the solutions in a database =)