Altering HTML Text

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Tue Feb 23 12:38:07 EST 2010

Thanks Jim, but we may be speaking of two different things here.  I'm
really not setting the htmlText of a field at all.  Instead, I'm using
the RevBrowse library of commands to display a URL.  The goal is to
get the source code of the html (like you would with 'View Source' in
a browser), alter it, and then use the RevBrowse commands once again
to re-display the new URL.

The way I'm getting the source code is using something like:

       put revBrowserGet(sBrowserId,"htmlText") into mySourceCode

I'd then like to alter it and put it back with something like:

     revBrowserSet sBrowserId,"htmlText", mySourceCode

The problem is, even if I don't alter it and simply put it back as I
found it I don't get the same display.

Any further ideas are always appreciated!

Thanks,

Ray