Looking for an idea to ....

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Tue Feb 23 02:23:11 EST 2010

Thanks:

Mark, Craig, Andre B. , Andre G. , Sarah and Bob :-) !

I will investigate all of your tips and ideas and post the
best solution "for my purpose" on the list when I am ready.

Thank you all for your help !

I just love this list.

Cheers
Rolf

Am 22.02.2010 um 13:21 schrieb use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com:

> Hello all
>
> I am looking for an idea to the following problem :-)
>

> I have a non focused label text field of a fixed length, I use it
> to display e.g. email adresses.
>
> Sometimes the email address fits into the field, but other
> times the email address ist to long, so I only see 80% of it.
>
> I now noticed that the iPhones address application,
> automatically reduces the font size to be able to always
> display the whole address.
>
> Very clever !
>
> My Label field does not have a monospaced font
> I use (Lucida Grande), I have no clue how to replicating this behavior.
>

> Does anybody have an idea how I can do the same with revTalk ?
>

> Cheers
> Rolf

Rolf Kocherhans
Informatikdienste
Client Systems						mailto:rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Universität Zürich						http://www.id.uzh.ch/
Rämistrasse 74/Fach 99				Telephone: (+41) 44 634 23 79
CH-8001 Zürich SWITZERLAND		Faximile : (+41) 44 634 43 47