RevBrowserPrint

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Mon Feb 22 16:37:28 EST 2010

Mark,

Once again, thanks for your input on this.  Here's my conclusion.  I
can either:

    1)  Print only the browser part of the card and get clear text
    2)  Print only the non-browser part of the card and get clear text
    3)  Print both the browser and non-browser parts (via snap shot)
and get fuzzy text

I think we can live with this limitation so we'll probably go with
number 1.

Thanks,

Ray