Time entry

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Feb 22 13:21:04 EST 2010

Thanks Scott.  The clock face is certainly the most familiar for users
and does take up less real estate.  I haven't entirely discounted it
but I feel it doesn't lend itself very well to time entry on a
computer.  It really needs two hands for it to be the familiar clock
face we're all used to (which I'm guessing would complicate the code
quite a bit) and clock faces in general don't differentiate between AM
and PM times.  I guess that's why I'm leaning more towards the slider
approach - certainly less familiar than a clock face but feels very
comfortable nonetheless and I think I can find the real estate.  I'll
probably implement it as a small button (maybe looking like a clock!)
that will popup a window with the sliders in it.

Either way, thanks a lot for the code.

Pete Haworth

On Feb 22, 2010, at 10:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com