Stack working in MACOS, not in Windows.

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Feb 22 10:46:47 EST 2010

I wasn't depending on any player except what was in Rev. In this case it was
non-Quicktime installation imbedding Eric's music player code, using the
video player object. I am assuming WMP would be the code that would play the
file in that situation. What am I to assume, otherwise? The project was
non-operational in Win until I used the .mp3 suffix.

Anyway, using a suffix is usally the right thing to do when working with
files, as far as I can see.

And yes, QT also only works from files in the player. But on mac it plays
the MP3s without the suffix.

This cost a whole bunch of time and I though others should know.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev