How to enter a time of day

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 12:35:19 EST 2010

Hi Peter,

I don't know if it would help, but I have a stack at RevOnline called
"Marty's Sliders" that would give you more flexibility and could perhaps
be adapted for your use.

At the end of the mouseMove handler there's a line that computes a value
and puts it into a field to in effect show the thumbPosition of the slider.

Marty Knapp