How to enter a time of day

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Feb 20 12:12:46 EST 2010

I have a need for users to enter a start and end time of an event and
I'm  trying to come up with a graphical way for them to do that to
ensure that the time is in the correct format.

What appeals to me the most is to use some sort of slider that would
increment/decrement the time of day in 15 minute intervals.  I was
hoping the rev slider control would be the answer to it but it only
seems to deal with whole numbers on its scale, haven't been able to
figure out how to deal with time-based numbers.

Any recommendations on how to set about implementing this?

Pete Haworth