Decode in tRev

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Feb 20 10:24:23 EST 2010

Mark,

I happen to agree with you, objectively speaking—even though I wrote
the tool you are praising. We have some improvements to Decoder in the
works that will make it even more useful.

Since we opened up the tRev API, I'm happy to also report that others
are working on plugins to broaden tRev's capabilities.

1. There is a third party modal debugger under construction that will
work with tRev (and Rev without tRev).
2. Also under development, a plugin for tRev that will let you write,
check syntax, decode and deploy On-Rev CGI scripts.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/background-tabs-open-a-tab-without-going-ther