Datagrid and Custom Controls

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sat Feb 20 01:51:54 EST 2010

I have a custom control that is a series of buttons in the group.  The
mouseup script on each button will return a different numerical value.

I have this custom control on a Data Grid.  What I would like to do is to
set the value of another field on the data Grid based on the button in
that is clicked.

For the sake of simplicity, assume that the datagrid has two columns;
ValueField and CustomControl.  The value assigned to CustomControl is
irrelevant.  What I want to do is set the value of ValueField to a value
based on the button clicked on the CustomControl.

For example, if the user click on button 1, then I want to put 1 into
field ValueField,  if they click on button 2, I want to put 2 into field
ValueField.

Is this possible?

Stewart.

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.