relative position of a target within a group

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Fri Feb 19 21:24:20 EST 2010

Jaqueline, Scott, and Craig,

As always humbled and appreciative of the quick and everclever help  Both this and Scott's method work perfectly out of the chute.  Craig, your method returns the same result as just using "the target" does.  You're putting the number of the target (relative to the card, let's say "3") and comparing it to a number in the "number of buttons in group yourGroup."  When the iteration finds it's match (3) it answers "you picked button 3."  With some tweaking and finding the difference the number of the target and the number of button 1 of me (the group) and then factoring that into the equation it should work, as well.

Thanks again,
Mark