Stack working in MACOS, not in Windows.

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Feb 19 19:23:17 EST 2010

Well quite frankly my distaste for windows and my involvement in the arts
has pushed me toward macintosh clients,  and in this case I'm helping a
person with no evidence of further profit for me at this point, so investing
in a Dell or whatever is just not in my immediate future.

Anyway, that's one opinion, I see many Rev developers seemingly using a
Macbook exclusively for x-platform dev and turning out good stuff.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev