Stack working in MACOS, not in Windows.

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 19:07:01 EST 2010

" I, of course the ever- mac-evangelist (Yes I was on Guy's Evangel-list)
have put off my day of Windows reckoning until this moment, and cannot test
this out for myself. I am paying the price for my platform bigotry."

It makes no sense.  Virtual machines are not good enough.  If you want to
develop as a professional for a platform, you have to have that platform in
physical form to test on.  The most you can do is share a keyboard and
screen and mouse via hardware switching.

Anything else, sooner or later, its going to bite you and the customer.
Spend the tiny amount of money involved, buy one second hand if must be, but
buy one.

Peter