Stack working in MACOS, not in Windows.

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Feb 19 17:57:11 EST 2010

Something is happening between the decoding of the files which are created,
and the playing of them. The player code alone works in Windows, so perhaps
the decryption is messed up.

I can see that if this is to be fixed then I will just have to roll up my
sleeves and go into the Matrix.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev