OT: Parallels or VMWare Fusion?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 19 08:32:02 EST 2010

I've used Parallels, VMWare Fusion and Virtual Box, in that order,
now, I use only virtual box even as I've paid for Fusion 1.0 and
Parallels from 1.0 to 3.0.

One good thing I like in virtualbox is that I have it on my mac and on
my linux machines, so I can test things on my macbook or fat pc and
keep working on the other machine. Also the FREE part is appealing.

:D