OT: Parallels or VMWare Fusion?

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 18 19:53:03 EST 2010

Thanks  for all your comments.
So the best is i have to look at both programs. Maybe there are trial versions available.

Now i have to wait about 14 days for my mac to arrive.  There seems to be delivery problems with the iMac. But i can treat with that. What are 14 days compared to the time i am waiting for the conference dvds. ;-)

Matthias