OT: Parallels or VMWare Fusion?

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 18 17:50:39 EST 2010

Dear all,

i am in the process of switching  from Windows to Mac.Not really switching, but i want to develop on Mac OS X.  As i am using some tools, which are not available for Mac, i need to run a virtual machine also on my mac. On my windows machines i am running several virtual machines on VmWare Workstation and i am really satisfied with it.  So i would prefer VmWare Fusion. especially because i could move my existing virtual machines also to the Mac. But this is not a requirement. Are there any users on the list, which are using one or maybe both of the programs and could tell me, if there are any problems with the programs especially using Revstandalones under virtual Windows machines?

Regards,

Matthias