Best Release Practices and the word "fortnight"

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:40:45 EST 2010

While we lived in Belgium, my wife was complaining how cold it was in
mid-January to a Brit ex-pat and said she was "freezing her fanny off" and
the ex-pat almost fainted. She learned that their understanding of the word
Fanny was backwards from our definition!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER