when saving as standalone get a text file; SOLVED

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:56:12 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Andre.Bisseret
<Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr> wrote:
> poor people who inherited a native language with accents ;-o)))

Maybe you're better off with accents.  Last night I was confused about
how to pronounce an English word, and I'm a native speaker.  The
spelling of the word gave me little help :-)

I feel real sympathy for those who learn English as a second language.
 It must bemuse them that such a ramshackle language has become a
lingua franca.

Bernard