stack menu

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:47:17 EST 2010

OK, now this is weird. All of a sudden, my stack menu is scrolling
automatically when I move the mouse down to the bottom. And if the
menu is short and I move the stack way down, the menu pops up above
the button to display fully instead of trying to appear below the
button where it would be cut off by the lower edge of the screen --
ie, it's working the way a menu is supposed to. As though suddenly
something in the Rev engine decided to start using the proper system
calls. Whatever the reason, I'm very happy, as I need no tweaking at
all. I only worry about this behavior coming and going in the future.

I thought maybe when it was misbehaving earlier I could have been
running it with Rev 3.5 instead of 4.0, which is my default. (I
occasionally have to use 3.5 to avoid the spinning beachball of death
on opening 4.0 at one of my sites, where apparently Rev thinks it has
a wireless internet connection but it doesn't.) However, I just tested
the stack menu under 3.5 and 4.0, and it works properly under both
versions, so that's not it.

Mark, you said in your initial response that you had the "same
problem." Do you still have it? What are others seeing?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig