[SQL Yoga] Trying to get started.

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Tue Feb 16 15:10:10 EST 2010

Ok, I made an Database object, I made a connection object. Do I have to
dbobject_reloadSchema before I can do this?

on PopulateListOnFilter
   local tLeaseList, tSQL, tConditions

   put sqlquery_createObject("tlease") into theQueryA
   put "Type is" && gType && "and ActiveLease is" && gLeaseStatus into
tConditions
   sqlquery_set theQueryA, "conditions", tConditions
   sqlquery_retrieveAsArray theQueryA, theDataA

   put the result into theError
   if theError is empty then
      set the dgText [false] of group "LeaseGrid" to theDataA
      esle
      answer "Error Populat Leases:" && theError
   end if
end PopulateListOnFilter

It says it cannot find the table or a query template 'tlease'.

When I do reloadSchema, the plugin doesn't list all of my tables (there are
MANY MANY in here because of the different views for reporting). When I copy
and paste the schema listed in the plugin it cannot find "tlease" at all in
it.

Is there a table limit to SQL Yoga?