Connecting Stack to Remote On-Rev MySQL Database

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Tue Feb 16 05:11:58 EST 2010

Hi Rick,

What Sarah and Jim points out is realy the finest way to go to bind
your remote stack to a clean and secure irev+MySQL process (POST
Method calls to the irev script + SQL request from the irev script to
the MySQL db) ! Any other way would let anyone see how to access to
your MySQL on-rev backend with your own credentials and it would be
very dangerous, at least... As long as i know, the on-rev security
model is set to allow localhost databases accesses only and it's fine
soo.

Best,

P.