stack menu

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 15 19:11:45 EST 2010

Peter,

Actually, I assumed you would use a group with scrollbars. You will
also have to adjust the height of your stack by yourself, with a
preOpenStack script, and you'll need to set the height of the group to
the height of the stack.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects.

Op 16 feb 2010, om 00:56 heeft Peter Brigham MD het volgende geschreven: