stack menu

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 15 14:23:30 EST 2010

Hi Peter,

I had the same problem. Use a front script, which catches the
rawKeyDown message if the target is the short name of a relevant
object in the stack that you use as menu.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects.

Op 15 feb 2010, om 20:14 heeft Peter Brigham MD het volgende geschreven: