Spell check

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Feb 13 13:01:56 EST 2010

Jim: I'll give a shameless endorsement for Scott's product

http://www.runrevplanet.com/downloads/rrpSpellCheck-Guide-Reference.pdf

if you can afford it... price is very reasonable. he supports it too!
I needed to trap the messages for when users add words, so I this neat app where
the custom dictrionary is downloaded runtime by users around the world (on mac or Windows)
when they add a word, it is posted to a cgi and added to a cue on the web server,
periodically I can review this cue and add those worlds to the custom dictionary and then everytime users around the world boot up, they get a fresh updated custom dictionary.

So, this kind of flexibility and cross platform is marvelous.

Sivkatirswami