altRevBrowser Noob

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Feb 12 11:46:49 EST 2010

Hi all. Thanks for the replies.

Well the whole idea was to be able to go full screen as soon as it opens without user intervention, something that apparently Adobe will not allow with flash, because it poses a security risk.

So my plan is to either trap for a rawkeydown and have it quit when he types the Q key, or else have a QuicKey shortcut that launches the app, then wait for user input mouse click, then finish the QuicKey by quitting the app.

Bob