Localization

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Fri Feb 12 06:07:15 EST 2010

Jeff,

There is a very nice product available from revSelect called NativeSpeak.

http://www.runrev.com/products/related-software/nativespeak/

Having set up the localization of an application from scratch and being
painstakingly aware of all the issues you will run into, which go far beyond
mere translation and involve things like adjusting object sizes and fonts
and many other things, as well as the time it takes, it is well worth its
price.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini