altRevBrowser Noob

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Feb 11 20:30:00 EST 2010

Bob:

I don't believe you can place any rev controls on a layer above the browser
instance -- the display is rendered "direct to screen" (or whatever is the
correct technical description -- that's my old Director experience talking).
Would it be possible to reserve some space at the top or bottom of the
window to place a real close button?  Or maybe display the HTML content in a
frameset and reserve the top or bottom frame for an HTML page with a close
trigger?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director