Sorta OT: Buying runrev?

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Feb 11 20:04:03 EST 2010

That is absolutely true.  But they want to make sure you
invest with them even if you don't like their policy or they
will prevent you from investing in one.  It is their concept
of freedom.

Similar to freedom of press in America.  The news media
have the freedom to report anything they want as long as
they approve of it.

Pogo said, we have met the enemy and they is US.

-=>JB<=-