Sorta OT: Buying runrev?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:56:34 EST 2010

Oh, I'm starting to feel good about my bank, which has done some
pretty stupid things security wise with my account/card details, but
lets not go there.

When I head off to some new location for business my wife usually gets
a call from the bank asking to verify charges in Bandra West, India.
Once verified, whenever I go back, no more calls.

When my wife heads off for a conference somewhere, when I get the call
from the bank asking if charges is Durban, South Africa are OK, it
helps take some of the shock of discovering she's bought half the
countries cultural artwork as souvenirs ;-) I keep telling her, one
day I'll tell the bank No, but of course that's a two way street.

I once had trouble with WorldPay when buying Rev, but it was all to do
with VerifyVisa, once I reset my long forgotten password (as I think
WorldPay purchasing Rev is the only time VerifyVisa wants my password
so I only use it once a year) everything worked fine.