Sorta OT: Buying runrev?

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 10:57:54 EST 2010

https://secure.runrev.com/store/other-ways-to-order/
Andrew,

Fought the same fight. If you go to the above link you can order what you need and then you have thirty days to send them a check. My credit card has some security on it that flags RR. Don't buy on the installment plan because you'll have to convince the credit card company each month that it is an "o.k" company. To top it off the credit card folks charged another $10 for a foreign charge.

It's not RR's fault, but still something you don't want to wade into if you don't have to.

Mike