Sorta OT: Buying runrev?

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Thu Feb 11 10:28:20 EST 2010

Hello,

I am unsure of whether or not people that work for runrev get these mailing
lists, but I am very very frustrated.

Yesterday I got the go ahead to get what I need for development.
The WorldPay shopping system refuses to take any of our company cards, even
after calling our cardholder and making sure everything was clear and I was
giving it the right information, etc.

I cannot get any responses ever back from support at runrev.com.

My boss is pissed, I am pissed, and he wants me to sort this out without
international calls to scottland.

He is starting to think runrev is sketchy because of all of this. I am very
displeased and hope that someone from the company sees this and makes an
attempt to return my correspondence.

agitated,
andrew kluthe