Franklin and VRML2 format

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Feb 11 04:44:46 EST 2010

On 2/8/10 10:14 AM, "Marco (Jedidcad)-DOTgroup" <marco at virtuallab.it> wrote:

Hi Marco,

Let me once again underline, that Franklin 3D for Revolution,
Is a wrapper around IRRLICHT engine.

So question about VRML2 support should be directed not to us,
But to developers of Irrlicht on their forum.

I have made fast search, and have to see that they mention this format for
support in the future. How fast they will implement this, I don't know.

May be you can join their forum, and talk there.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology