revBrowserSet, search a second string

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Feb 10 17:04:44 EST 2010

Claus - This looks like a bug (at least on OSX). As you point out the docs
say that setting the selectedtext to empty or a string that does not occur
in the text should 'reset' the selection - but doesn't. Certainly worth
reporting.

In the meantime it looks like you can work around it by handing the focus to
another control. This should remove the current selection in the browser
text and let you 'search' again. I just tried with with the browser example
stack and doing the following...

focus on btn "browser on" -- (button that toggle the browser on and off)

... Before changing the search string had the desired effect.

HTH,

Terry...