Noob Stacks Questions

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Feb 10 15:39:22 EST 2010

On 10.02.10 at 09:06 -0800 Andrew Kluthe apparently wrote:
>Can I write LeaseStack and add it to MainStack as a sub-stack later? Not a
>lot of data is going to be passed from Main to the different Module stacks.
>Most of them are going to be near stand-alone (my boss has a dream of
>charging differently for versions that include other tasks/modules/stacks).

In this case, I would consider using a global (probably an array) to
share data among stacks. Each stack could also use it to keep certain
operational (volatile) data readily available. This global could be
preloaded in the mainstack upon starting. A variation would be to
have one global for sharing and each stack having its own global
separately, if needed. That could mesh better with your overall
design.

Robert