Quickly View Contents Of An Array

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Feb 10 15:02:00 EST 2010

On Feb 10, 2010, at 2:33 PM, Andrew Kluthe wrote:

> I made my presentation to my supervisor and got the go ahead to
> purchase
> revEnterprise, SQL Yoga, tRev, and a printed manual & dictionary. I'm
> starting to get my feet wet with all of this and don't want to have to
> re-write a very large app to work with SQL Yoga after spending so
> much time
> on DB handlers. This is why I wanted to move up my presentation and
> get the
> OK to purchase it. :) im excited.

Great. The SQL Yoga page is located here:

http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/software/libraries/sql-yoga/

It links to all of the documentation and tutorials and has the latest
download. You can run SQL Yoga in demo mode if you don't have a
license key yet.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems