Quickly View Contents Of An Array

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Wed Feb 10 14:33:14 EST 2010

I made my presentation to my supervisor and got the go ahead to purchase
revEnterprise, SQL Yoga, tRev, and a printed manual & dictionary. I'm
starting to get my feet wet with all of this and don't want to have to
re-write a very large app to work with SQL Yoga after spending so much time
on DB handlers. This is why I wanted to move up my presentation and get the
OK to purchase it. :) im excited.

Thank you for all of your help and suggestions.