Noob Stacks Questions

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Feb 10 12:37:37 EST 2010

Yes, see the other reply. Also, is is good to think modularly on larger projects so as to keep each module as independent as possible. Then like you are planning already, one module can be updated or swapped out at any time. So, now where do you store information that goes across all modules??? Well, you can use text files(on-offline), library stacks, some combination of both, etc.