Noob Stacks Questions

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Wed Feb 10 12:17:12 EST 2010

Andrew,
Why not stick to the main stack/ substacks paradigm? It will be a lot easier in dealing with paths and can still act like a single application. A lot of people will do this even with one stack (i.e. a splash screen stack gets built as the standalone and then all substacks stay as stacks. The benefit here is also that any changes while running the application will 'take' in a seperate substack of a compiled main stack.) Otherwise, every stack will have to find every other stack via file paths....

HTH,s

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html